Who should attend?
Serviced Apartment Summit Americas is designed to bring together leaders from across this fascinating and growing sector of the real estate industry to learn, share best practice and map the future.
As well as numerous opportunities to network with owners, operators, investors, buyers and sellers in the market, there is an action packed agenda to help you engage, discover and learn how to incorporate cutting edge business practices into your organisation to drive your business forward.
2018 Companies in attendance include:
Meet and do business with 150+ industry leaders from: Brookfield Property Group, Colony Northstar, AKA Hotel Residences, RMD Investments, IHG, Choice Hotels, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality, My Place Hotels, Cheval Residences, RESIDE Worldwide, Maxxton, Oakwood Worldwide, Katten Law, The Highland Group, Nectar Furnished Apartments, Cadius Partners, Westbridge Capital, CGI Investment Strategies, Furnished Quarters, Avendra LLC, Compound, Booking.com, Nomad Aparthotels, Nationwide Hotel Management, Acomodeo, CryptoCribs, STR, VISION Apartments, Avvio, Capanna Partners, Second House Club, Avenida Suites, CHPA, Azuma, GuestRevu, Quinovic Viaduct, Furnished Quarters, Trust You, Preferred Hotels and Resorts, Cort, Rented, Feather, Compass Furnishing, OTA Insight, Spokane Corporate Housing, Aaaxys, FULHAUS Inc, Hello Here, Zenya, Trust You, Korman Communities, IDeaS, Miami Vacations, VIP Corporate Housing, and more.
Confirmed Media Attendance: Serviced Apartment News, Bloomberg, Here To Stay TV, Hotelier Magazine, Hotel News Now, Phocuswright; Skift, No Vacancy, VRM Intel and more
Types of attendee include:
- Serviced apartment, branded residence and corporate housing operators
- Serviced apartment, branded residence and corporate housing developers
- Extended stay hotel operators and developers
- Corporate and HNWI hospitality and real estate investors
- Bankers, private equity funds and other lenders
- Advisory and consultancy specialists
- Real estate brokers
- Real estate support services
- Corporate travel buyers
- Short-term rental companies
- Travel management companies
- Suppliers / Service providers